Saturday, July 9, 2016

2016 - Day 191/175 - Saturday...

I am not sure how long this ploy of escaping reality into fantasy will last, but I don't expect it will be much more than another week or so. As a 'newbie' I am frightfully aware of world happenings on this continent and most of the others (there are only six others, that is not too hard to keep up with), but I am trying to curb my intake. I thought about only putting 'good news' on my journal entries and my Facebook posts, but instead, for the most part, I have decided to go on and act normal. I am not going to go out and try to do nice things for an extraordinary amount of strangers; I try my best to do nice things for friends and strangers alike. Sometimes I am more successful than other times. Sometimes I woefully fail. Overall, I think (and that is really the only thing I have to judge by) that I have done more good than bad. Believe me, when I WANT to be good, I can be really good. On the other hand, when I NEED to be bad... Well, never mind so much about that. I really do believe that good acts will be rewarded, and if it ends up that the bad things have outweighed the good, I fully expect to come back as a dung beetle. Or maybe a tampon. Just sayin'...

Jody and I did something today we try tho do every four or five years; we went to a movie. I have to tell you, The Secret Lives of Pets (if that is the exact name of it), was not exactly what I was expecting it to be, and I know for sure Jody had NO IDEA what to expect. It was fun and animation has gotten better over the years. Is it cheaper to produce animated movies than it is to produce live action movies? I have no idea. BUT, I can tell you this, movie patrons in Georgetown, Texas (home of Sun City and their multitudes of grand children) are not known for their kindnesses and/or understanding. Again, I'm just sayin'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANIMATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment