Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016 - Day 202/164 - Wednesday...

It kind of feels like Thursday, what do you guys think? And...I am kind of sensing a theme here. I am going to do my best to keep it under control, I do not want to be accused of becoming the senile old flasher that lives on the edge of nowhere. BUT, I have always been kind of stylish and ahead of the curve. Maybe this will start a new sensation of some sort. ANYTHING to distract attention away from the televised chaos that is being broadcast across the world in the name of democracy. It is like a train wreck and I can't stop watching it. So I do. But, I also thank god that my father invented the television remote control back in the early to mid 50s when we were living outside Detroit. It is a long story, but the television remote control is the best device there is in the whole wide world. It allows my to watch three minutes of the RNC and then flip over to Chip and JoJo or Big bang Theory, so I can keep myself firmly planted in reality. Then three more minutes of the RNC and then five minutes of Big Brother or Modern Family. It is a shame when you would rather watch reality television than reality. Reality has become too real, and I am having a hard time coping!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COPING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment