Tuesday, July 19, 2016

2016 - Day 201/165 - Tuesday...

You all probably know, we live on the edge of nowhere. You also know that my name, translated into Mandarin Chinese, is YU NO YUNG. There are advantages to rural living and having achieved 'senior status' at Dairy Queen and Denny's. One of those advantages is the ability to wear (or discard) the clothing of your choice. One of my identifying qualities on the edge of nowhere is, I am referred to 'the guy that walks his dog in his underwear'. Actually, that is not a totally accurate statement. I am wearing my own underwear, and the girl dog is walked while wearing no clothing at all. It is kind of the same as reading in the newspaper 'he was shot in the laundry room'. I admit readily that I was not a wiz as a student, but I have a working knowledge of anatomy, and I honestly could not pinpoint 'the laundry room' on my own body. And believe me, I have looked.

Otherwise, today was a pretty darned productive day. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SARTORIAL SPLENDOR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment