Saturday, July 16, 2016

2016 - Day 198/168 - Saturday...

Jody and I went to lunch this afternoon with our friends Jim and Bonnie from Houston. Bonnie wanted to get a picture. Jody thinks he is shrinking. I kind of do acknowledge that we used to be more-or-less the same height, wore the same size pants, still like that. I tend to gain weight, Jody doesn't. I like this picture. I is a hell of a lot better than the passport pictures we had taken about five minutes after this one was taken. I doubt that the passport people will let me photo-shop this face onto the other picture, but it might be worth a try.

We had a really nice and calm day today. I did as very little as I could get away with, and even did get in a quick nap this morning and another one this afternoon. I am not really looking too forward to tomorrow, because it will be HOT and I have a lot of stuff to do around the house. There is ALWAYS something to be done, sometimes I am in more of a mood to do it that other times.

We will need to go into Georgetown again tomorrow; we need to get cat food, donkey treats, and maybe some dog food. I am pretty sure the girl dog is up to date with her food.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHRINKAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment