Friday, July 22, 2016

2016 - Day 204/162 - Friday...

I don't care what anybody says, there is a certain art to photo-bombing, especially when the photographer has to take ten or twelve photos of the activity, just to make sure it has that correct panache, that certain impromptu feel...that particular 'this was a totally random' event kind of thing. So, yes, photo-bombing is one of my favorite things to do, but these days, I am alerted in advance that a photo-bombing opportunity is about to rear its opportune little noggin. You can always tell what is about to happen: Step out of the frame...there, that's perfect...now rush back in...got it...oh crap, my finger was in the way...step out...now in!!!great. That's a wrap.

Anyway...I was in Bryan today to attend a Region 8 and Region 15 Mega-Regional meeting with the Texas Association of REALTORS®. Lots of good information, and lots of fun seeing friends that I only get to see at one meeting or another.

Now, for some rest, and back to work tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STEP OUT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment