Friday, July 1, 2016

2016 - Day 183/183 - Friday...

Today's wreck was a fire, so I guess I can't really claim it as a wreck, since it was really a fire and not a wreck. BUT, there was certainly a backup in the Interstate, which is generally caused by a wreck and not a fire, but really, it was a fire today and not a wreck, so I will call it a fire and not a wreck. The resulting impatience was reminiscent of a wreck, but it was a fire, not a wreck, so this means today's fire caused the traffic challenge to reminiscent of a wreck, but this was a fire not really a wreck, so I can only say that the inconvenience was REMINISCENT of a wreck, not really the result of a wreck because this was a fire not a wreck, so I cannot say that it was the result of a wreck because it was the result of a fire not a wreck.

If it had been a wreck I would have said it was a wreck, but it was a fire so I am calling it a fire.

Today (as evidenced by the title of this post), puts us at a year that is either half-full or half-empty, depending on how you look at it. Sort of like a wreck as opposed to a fire. But in this case, I am talking about how much of the year has been spent as opposed to how much of the year is still in the bank.

50/50.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment