Thursday, June 30, 2016

2016 - Day 182/184 - Thursday...

I figure I average seeing about 1.7 wrecks a day; most frequently on IH-35, then on MoPac. I very seldom see wrecks on the secondary roads, although the idiot drivers are typically more common there. Considering that, I also think it is interesting that there are very few wrecks that include serious injuries. Almost always, you can see the drivers and passengers of the vehicles walking around, talking to each other or to the local constabularies. I think the technology in most vehicles these days (excluding of course the airbags in Hondas and Lexuses) are advanced to the point that serious injuries are less and less common. Or should that be Lexi?

Whatever...

Tomorrow marks the official halfway mark of the year. Half done, half to go.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment