Wednesday, June 29, 2016

2016 - Day 181/185 - Wednesday...

I kind of think the 'wrong way' sign pretty well sums it all up. The trucks (there were two of them) were not going the wrong way on the Interstate, what I mean is, this is the wrong way to start your day. Unless you were going the opposite direction, which I was. This particular wreck was a good thing for me...it happened HOURS before I was on the road, so lots of people avoided the area, which meant traffic going in MY direction was actually pretty light for a Wednesday. I did not hear if there were any injuries (I hope not), but I think if there were it would have been on the news. I hope everything will be okay.

We are in the peak of the season as far as our particular niche of the real estate business is concerned, so we are all a little bit frantic. This too shall pass. Thursday and Friday will be equally as crazy, and next week ought to settle down a little bit.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment