Tuesday, June 28, 2016

2016 - Day 180/186 - Tuesday.

And now, for something completely different. I left the office today about 3:30, and the temperature dropped 31 degrees in 34 minutes. And then the rain started. And then the rain quit. And then the rain started again. And it is still raining. When I last looked at the gauge, there was 0.83". I think we might break an inch if we are lucky, but I am not sure about that. One of the precipitation prognosticators said 'yep, just like we showed you last night', and I am thinking he has to be on some sort of drugs. When I last paid attention, there was a 30% chance of rain, and that is Texas for 'it is never going to rain again'. Right now, I am sitting in the office looking out the window at the orange cat sitting on one of the columns on the front porch, drying him/herself off a little bit. I am not sure if there are still chickens on the front porch too, but maybe. I am not aware of any chicken casualties due to the cat, but there was that one instance...

I think when this bit of rain stops, that will be it for the next week or so. It is nice to get a little bit of rain now and then, maybe we can get another cutting of hay out of this.
every

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment