Monday, June 6, 2016

2016 - Day 158/208 - Monday...

Well, we are still mourning the demise of the cats. I would expect that the grey cat was ambushed by another predator, but maybe Barney just moved on the greener pastures. Hope so. I was thinking that maybe Barney was staying closer to the tractor shed, but we have not seen him in a long, long time, so we expect he is gone as well. I thought there was evidence of cat prints on the Polaris under the shed, but these look more like raccoon foot prints to me...maybe there are some of each. As I said, we are mourning their loss.

For a Monday, this wasn't a total loss. Traffic was not as easy as I was hoping for, there being no school and all, but that could have been worse, too. It is summer, and the summer real estate market is crazy in Austin, and we are going at full speed to stay caught up.

One luncheon to attend tomorrow, and then back to the office.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOOT PRINTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment