Wednesday, June 15, 2016

2016 - Day 167/199 - Wedesday...

Let me be clear; when your day starts with unlimited quantities of recently (I hope) cooked bacon, and especially massive quantities of bacon that could ALL BE YOURS, there is no way the day could be anything less than spectacular! That could actually be just an old wives tale, but that is okay with me, I am going to go with it! PEWRFECT!

The day was spent concluding the TAR TREPAC Trustee meetings, this day allotted to strategic planning. It was a really good exercise, lots of positive responses and inter-action. Very good. I have worked with this facilitator on many occasions, and I always walk away from the sessions with another piece of knowledge that I can add to my tool box. Really good.

Just in case I don't make it through the night, tip the coroner off to the fact that he should check out the remains of the chicken pot pie I have right now in the microwave. The directions very clearly state that it should be cooked in a microwave of 1100 watts or more, and the microwave here (I am staying in Austin tonight) is only 1000 watts. So...give me call in the morning if you want to, but not before 9 o'clock! You will know what to do if I don't answer.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment