Wednesday, June 22, 2016

2016 - Day 174/192 - Wednesday...

This is what the other side of a press conference looks like. This is not the side where the cameras are pointed towards, this is the side that the cameras are pointed from. I have always been interested in the fact that television news camera persons do not dress better. True, they are not there to be in the photos, but many of them look as if they have not bathed in a while, and most of their attitudes are lacking in credibility. Again, I understand, they do not have to be credible, but at the very least they could look interested, and that they are aware of their surroundings and/or even the century. And don't even get me started on the radio news media folks. It is true what they say, many folks have the perfect face for radio!

The purpose of this press conference was to show support for the Mayor's 'GO BIG' initiative, which will be a bond proposal later this year for $720M for transportation improvements (encompassing about four thoroughfares as I understand it. That's a lot of moolah, but I think that is just the first step towards fixing the problem (that I don't think will be accurately addressed in my lifetime).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRESS CONFERENCE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment