Thursday, June 16, 2016

2016 - Day 168/198 - Thursday...

Barney the orange cat would like me to take a moment to set the record straight. Much to everyone's surprise, Jody said there was a Barney sighting the other day, and this evening when I was trying to get some technical crap corrected, and who should very leisurely walk across the front porch to get herself a bit of water? BARNEY. She lolly-gagged for a while and I took 35 or 40 photos of her, and I am posting one of the better ones to this journal entry. I am very glad to see that she is okay, and it is good to know that, like many of us, she is a survivor. I still think the grey cat was an appetizer for a larger prey animal, that grey boy was just a little bit too naive and trusting.

I have been challenged since Monday with an inability to send e-mails. I could respond to some e-mails, but sending e-mails was not possible. The Interweb Gods were apparently angry with me, and wanted to cause me challenges. But, I think I am back in business. It is incredible just how dependent we have become on technology.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment