Saturday, June 4, 2016

2016 - Day 156/210 - Saturday...

While I was out gathering eggs, reading meters and putting dry cat food out for an animal (not sure if Barney is around anymore, we haven't seen him in a while), Vera stopped me and said she needed a new head shot for her Facebook page. She thought it was a good time since it was not raining at that exact moment. SO, we took several and she chose this one, although she did make a comment under her breath that this was only going to be a 'temporary' change until she could find a more competent photographer. She is one demanding chicken, that's for sure!

Shortly after I came in the house, it started raining again, so I was glad we got that task accomplished. AND, the grey cat has not been around for a while, and like I said above, we are not sure if Barney is still around. I could be feeding raccoons or a skunk out there under the shed. I was out in the back the other night and saw something moving. I thought it was the grey cat, but it was a skunk. Face to face with (what looked to be) a young skunk. Close enough, though. So, I think that means we have a skunk family living under the pool deck. GREAT!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VERA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment