Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2016 - Day 153/213 - Wednesday...

The sages up by the road are blooming, which means it is supposed to rain. Look closely, can you see the bee gathering pollen?

Okay, here are a couple entries in the 'fact is stranger than fiction' department. 1. I have gone almost 14 hours without seeing any rain. 2. The short work week has me totally screwed up. C. Tomorrow is Thursday. 4. It is June already. 5. I guess in my world, 'a couple' equals five.

Continuing with that positive theme: Traffic did not suck this morning and it only 'kinda' sucked this afternoon, so I will take that as a positive. Everyday we make it means we are one day closer to the election, and I can hardly wait for it to be over. Not sure if that is a positive thing or not. I made some good accomplishments at the office today, that is positive. I get to sleep a little bit later tomorrow, that is a positive thing. I can probably leave the office early tomorrow, that is a positive thing. Jody got five eggs today from the girls, that is a positive thing. The pool guys were here today. The girl dog took her flea pill with just the least amount of coaxing. I got a free lunch today (kind of-sort of). Tomorrow I will put some properties on the market. A bird just crashed into the office window, but flew off. No harm.

Lots of positive things going on, you just have to peel back the covers to see it all.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POSITIVE STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment