Sunday, June 26, 2016

2016 - Day 178/188 - Sunday...

Mowing (not manicuring) the grass out her eon the edge of nowhere is kind of like washing a window. Turn your head, look back and you see where you missed a spot. I finished mowing (not manicuring) the grass in the front and some of the back this morning, I was pretty much done with everything before noon. I could have sworn that it was about six o'clock in the evening, but it was only noon. Miguel and I also got the trailer emptied, and Miguel shredded more grass in the pasture, and that was it for the day.

After a little bit of a nap, Jody and I went to take a look at Lake Georgetown. We had never been there, and it is a pretty nice lake, five feet above its full level right now, and lots of nice places for camping, hiking and pic-nic-ing. Is that anywhere close to a real word?

After that, we went to Taco Cabana in Georgetown for dinner. I am unashamedly influenced by television commercials, and in this instance Jody was as well, but I can tell you, there is NOTHING on the menu at Taco Cabana that looks ANYTHING like what was portrayed in the myriad of commercials we have seen lately. I think it has been a couple decades since our last visit, and we have no need to hurry back.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment