Tuesday, June 14, 2016

2016 - Day 166/200 - Tuesday (I think)...

Is today Tuesday? It is getting more and more difficult to keep up, but I am pretty sure it is Tuesday. That would make tomorrow Wednesday, and I am pretty sure that is correct, too. It was, as was expected, a full day of meetings at the Texas Association of REALTORS®. The meetings were really good and enlightening, and this TREPAC Trustee meeting is always interesting and informative. This morning I conducted the Education Sub-Committee Meeting, and then attended the Orientation Sub-Committee Meeting. This afternoon there was lunch, and then more TREPAC Trustee business. After that, I was an 'extra' in a TREPAC commercial at the Texas Association, and then dinner. Very nice dinner, and I probably should have passed on the dessert.

The day will begin a little bit later tomorrow, breakfast at 8:30, first meeting begins at 10. The good thing (the REALLY good thing) about Hotel breakfasts, is the never ending supply of bacon. It is like a bacon fountain. Bacon. I'd like bacon please, with a side of bacon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment