Monday, June 27, 2016

2016 - Day 179/187 - Monday...

I took this photo about five minutes before the class I was guiding (distance education) began at the Texas Association of REALTORS®. After all was said and done, I think there were about eight or nine Associations from across Texas that joined the class, and about 15 to 20 attendees from all across the state. Every time I 'guide' a distance education course, I learn something new, pick up a new trick, learn something more about engaging attendees when there is no real guide/student interaction going on. Overall, not a bad couple hours of guidance, and it was all for a great cause.

Soon, I should be nothing more than one giant scab as a result of chiggers and other little no-see-ums that attack me on a weekly basis. I understand that chiggers are attracted to 'moist, tight' places, or places that are damp and enclosed with elastics, like the elastic in your socks and the elastic bands of your more delicate, unmentionables. Whatever. I am a mass of red marks and scabs on both feet from my toes to about half-way up my shins. Likewise all around my ample stomach, and now (new this week) up into my arm pits.

I am just a mess.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHIGGERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment