Thursday, June 2, 2016

206 - Day 154/212 - Thursday...

You can call me crazy if you want to, but I am thinking if you are in a donut shop, the last thing you might be considering would be the vegan choices. I could understand your concerns about gluten (although I don't really get gluten concerns), but I don't associate donuts with not eating something with eyes or lips. I am trying to think of what could have eyes or tips that would also be included in the ingredients of a glazed (or other kind of) donuts. AND, it brings up another subject: Has anyone ever heard of a vegan policeman? I expect there are some, but again, that would be totally against type if they did not go into a donut shop on occasion, but again, I doubt that they would be concerned about their donuts containing ingredients that had formerly been a part of something that had eyes or lips. Or am I confusing that with faces? Vegans don't eat anything that has (or had) a face. I am confused. Time for a donut.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment