Saturday, June 25, 2016

2016 - Day 177/189 - Saturday...

The sunset from last night was not really an indicator of things to come today, as far as I am concerned. Today was mostly cloudy and overcast, so I did take advantage of some of that and mowed part of the grass around the house. I got about half of it done; I need to pace myself so I don't pull anything or injure myself. I also took advantage of the day and took a nap or two. Just for good measure.

I also took a look at some potential properties that I might or might not have the opportunity to list in a couple weeks. Still under construction. And then it was off to lunch with Jody, and then a little bit of shopping, and now it is about time to go let the girl dog take me for a walk.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment