Thursday, June 9, 2016

2016 - Day 161/205 - Thursday...

It is 90 degrees (or so) in Denver today, and residents are on the verge of jumping out of windows in panic. On the verge. On the brink. On the edge. It is NOT 90 degrees in this hotel room. I have nudged the thermostat up to 78 degrees, and I can still not get the damn thing to stop. I would unplug it if I could, but it seems I can't. Without setting off an alarm or something. But, I will only be here for another several hours, so I will tough it out. I flew in this morning, my first meeting was at 1PM (my cab arrived from the airport at about 12:57 PM), but at least I made it. National Association of REALTORS® Broker Summit. This is the fourth one, and I have attended three of them. There is always some good information shared, and today has been no exception.

It has (literally) been decades (maybe four of them) since I have been to Denver, and even then I was only here twice. Nothing familiar, nothing I remember, and so it goes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HIGH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment