Friday, June 3, 2016

2010 - Day 155/211 - Friday...

We have gone almost 24 hours without rain. I am not sure how much longer we will be able to hold out. A friend in Houston has dine his part to get the rains to stop; he has gone and bought a couple rain-null water collection systems. If anything will cause a cessation of the precipitation, that ought to do it. We are still having cloudy skies, as shown by this particularly interesting formation I documented this afternoon (late) as I approached the house on the edge of nowhere.

Today was a really busy day, but there is nothing wrong with that. I was rally impressed this morning because I left the house early to make sure I got into Austin in time for a meeting. I thought I had found a new traffic window, and then I realized that school was out which reduces traffic considerably. I need to remember that at the end of August, when it all starts all over again.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment