Sunday, June 5, 2016

2016 - Day 157/209 - Sunday...

We are about to call it quits on the barn cats. We have not seen Barney in about a week and I have a sneaky suspicion that there is a raccoon eating the dry food that I put out for him. The chickens are doing fine and I haven't seen the skunk in two or three days. The Maddie girl dog is just fine, and is looked after quite acceptably by Jody and me. She is a little bit spoiled, but what house dog isn't spoiled? She does have a totally different personality than the one she displayed when we saw her at the shelter. Nothing wrong with that!

Today was another day of little rain (not sure if there was any after midnight, actually). It looks like we will be free of rain until about Thursday of this week. That will be swell. I did little of anything today, although thinking back on it, I did get some measures of work done. Cleaned out freezers, got the leaf blower out and cleaned the pool deck. Note: You cannot have ANYTHING NICE if you have chickens. That is the worst part of having chickens. But, if you don't mind that part, I say go for it.

I am interested in seeing how the traffic is tomorrow morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GONE CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment