Sunday, June 12, 2016

2016 - Day 164/202 - Sunday...

These lovely lilies are blooming all around the house. The cannas are really high (high as an elephants eye), roses are doing nicely, still lots of blooms all around the property. Most of the day was spent concentrating on two things (three really, see paragraph below), mowing the yard (and other general landscaping type things, and napping. I did manage to get the front and back and sides mowed. Miguel was here to help, so there were good accomplishments. Chickens were fed, dead fruit trees were taken out, cattle were fed, lots of this and that done. Jody and I finished cleaning out the freezers. The only one left is the chest freezer in the garage. Now we have lots of room for more stuff to become buried in the freezers.

I am choosing not to make many remarks about the shooting in Orlando. I am not ignoring it, I am simply choosing not to editorialize about it at this minute. Maybe later. I will say, we are all becoming numbed by these frequent occurrences, and it drags my heart into sadness.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SADNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled
Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment