Sunday, June 19, 2016

2016 - Day 171/195 - Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. It is a noble thing you do!

I moved about 55 bales of hay today, I got an early start and finished around 12:30. There are still about 35 bales in the back field, but I got everything in the front field and everything from the road to the tank in the back field.So, with this cutting, we have about 200 bales of hay. The problem is, everyone else has hay too, so I will just hang on to it all, and sooner or later folks will be wanting hay and I will sell it then.

Otherwise, it has been a nice quiet weekend, and the week coming forward should not be too bad either. Teaching a class on Tuesday, a couple meetings here and there, but pretty much just winding down until the long weekend in a couple weeks.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment