Friday, June 24, 2016

2016 - Day 176/190 - Friday...

The question of the day was, which photo of which wreck would grace the journal? Should I share with you the wreck one the way IN to the office, or the photo of the wreck on the way OUT of the city? It really was not that tough to decide; an upside-down car beats a really good rear-ender every time. Both wrecks happened pretty shortly before the roads were shut down, and in both instances the emergency vehicles passed me (and the other folks stopped on the thoroughfares) on their way to the scenes. I actually do not think anyone was seriously hurt in either wreck, so that is a good thing.

Otherwise, it was another good day. I hate to say this, but I am trying my best just to coast to the long Fourth of July Weekend. Next week will be somewhat busy, getting prepped for summer move-outs and move-ins. That will be swell!

Hot, Hot, Hot...feel free to expound on that...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment