Saturday, June 18, 2016

2016 - Day 170/196 - Saturday...

As I remarked a couple days ago, we went directly from rain to summer. It is very hot here, and we did not have a chance to acclimate to it. The daytime temperatures went from 70 to 100 practically overnight. It was so hot today...wait for it...the bees are taking off their yellow jackets. The Interwebs are full of 'em, don't blame me. It is too hot for me to come up with my own material today. There were no sightings of Barney so far today, but Maddie succumbed to having her picture taking while she allowed me to share her couch with her this afternoon.

Maybe a little bit of rain tomorrow or the next day, tomorrow will be a day for gathering bales of hay and storing it.  I hope to get an early start.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HEAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment