Tuesday, May 31, 2016

2016 - Day 152/214 - Tuesday...

...although it really feels like Monday. I like this photograph very much. I do not like the circumstances that gave me the opportunity to take it. It was basically back as pitch all day today in Austin. I left the office before 3 PM (can someone help me with the proper way to note the time? Is it a.m., p.m., AM, PM, is there a space after the numbers or no space? I think this is a job for Casey!), and it took a couple hours to get home. Wrecks everywhere, ambulances, firetrucks, police vehicles, tow trucks, wrecked vehicles littering the road, and people were still driving like it was clear skies and dry roads. It rained so hard (how hard was it?), that we were doing about 20 miles per hour on the Interstate, and you could not see more than 1 car length in front of you. Rains were pouring down. So...of course...I took the opportunity to document the goings-on with my handy electronic device.

Craziness.

We will soon enough be complaining about no rain, and I think everyone just needs to be mindful of any comments about the rains we are experiencing right now.

SHUT UP!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment