Wednesday, May 25, 2016

2016 Day 146/220 - Wednesday...

I apologize in advance to EVERYONE. Dinner tonight includes yummy fried chicken tenders, french fries Texas Toast (really just big bread), some gravy and a root beer. I have cut down (somewhat) on my greasy fried foods, because the last time I had chicken fingers I felt nauseated for a couple days following, and because it is just not good for me. I just erased about four more descriptive sentences giving more reasons why I should avoid greasy fried foods, but I was beginning to sound like LBJ when he asked the media if they wanted to 'see' his scar. I fear the older I get the more I will talk about my daily medications and conditions. That is kind of depressing.

News Flash: I am watching a program on KLRU right now that offered a disclaimer at the beginning; This program contains subject matter that some might find objectionable. I am there! You could not drag me away with the promise of another serving of chicken tenders!

It is going to be an early night for me, and it will be an early day tomorrow as well. More about that tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GREASE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment