Tuesday, May 3, 2016

2016 - Day 124/242 - Tuesday...

In the spirit of proving that I am not shy when it comes to having my photo taken with persons of interest, this one was also taken yesterday at the Mayor's Most Worthy Citizen Luncheon. This is Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, and he was working the room much better than even I was. I need to follow him around like a puppy, he is good. Just so you all understand (let me be clear), I am a non-partisan photo opportunity taker. I have definitely had my photo taken with 'less-desirables', but yesterday was not one of those days. It was fun, and it was a great event. I expect I will be sharing a few more with you next week; stay tuned.

It also seems I have become very fond of the semi-colon. Interesting.

I kept my head down today, and got a lot of items crossed off my 'To-Done' list. It is a challenge to remain caught up.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COPPERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment