Monday, May 2, 2016

2016 - Day 143/243 - Monday...

Poor, poor, poor Mayor Adler...his mug is gonna be plastered all over Facebook today, and I expect it already has been. The Mayor was honored today at the Austin Board of REALTORS® headquarters, as the ABoR Foundation Most Worthy Citizen. Somewhere along the line, this honor was suspended about nine or ten years ago, and I am very proud that this annual recognition of a member of our community has been revived. It takes a lot of work and planning, and our Foundation Board needs to be congratulated on a job well done. I am not the first to say this, but I believe that this was the best event to be held at our Association headquarters, and I look forward to this tradition continuing and going forward. Congratulations to all that had a part of this event!

Otherwise, it was a pretty darned good Monday. In to the office before heading off to the ceremony, got some phone calls completed on the way (had to go a little early, traffic congestion on MoPac), there was ample opportunity to see old friends before the event, then ample time for work back in the office. This is shaping up to be a damn good week if I do say so myself!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HONORS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment