Friday, May 13, 2016

2016 - Day 134/232 - Friday...

If you have been a follower of this journal for any time (okay, at least a year because this is my 2,691st entry) you have seen this photo before, or a photo very similar to it. Every year when I visit Washington, DC for our REALTOR® Legislative Sessions, I take this photo. It is one of the more 'blatantly bureaucratic' things that is much easier to explain than the other bureaucratic things that goes on here and elsewhere. Actually, this sign is indicating a stairwell. Yes, stairs. Go through the doors here, and you can go from one floor to another, manually lifting yourself from one step to another, or lowering yourself by descending the stairs in a manual fashion. I just crack up every time I see the 'Internal Relocation Site. I never actually thought of a stairwell as a 'site'. I think of a 'site' kind of like Area 52 where the aliens landed (not those aliens the other aliens). Or Washington, DC is a 'site'. But not a stairwell. I don't think a stairwell is a 'site'.

Otherwise, it was a great day, good meetings, a tour of the Capitol, then the NAR Regional Caucuses. I am ready to go home in the morning, all packed up and ready to go!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SITES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment