Saturday, May 7, 2016

2016 - Day 128/238 - Saturday...

I have not seen Barney the Cat since last week, when I scared him/her with the riding lawnmower up by the road. Jody had a sighting on Thursday, so that is a good sign. The little grey cat (definitely a boy cat) on the other hand, is not terribly shy, but has not yet succumbed to being petted. He has come up within a foot of me when I am bearing moist cat food in the evenings. He even stuck his head around the corner of the open door one night and was totally surprised to see inside the house. He hasn't done that anymore since that time. BUT, he is pretty reliable to be present when it is time for feeding. I assume that Barney has taken over the dry cat food placed under the tractor shed every day, if it is not Barney, it is something eating it.

I am not happy with my latest state of affairs, which I assume (and hope) is that of an allergy infested person. I am full of a variety of poisons that cause me to cough, wheeze, sneeze, expel snot at volumes compared only to that of Old Faithful, but not nearly as regularly. I have two days to get over this, and I am determined to do it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment