Thursday, May 19, 2016

2016 - Day 140/226 - Thursday...

...and...it rained overnight (it didn't really start until about 5:30 this morning), and a LOT of today. At last viewing, we were at 2.64" for the twenty-four hour period. In English, that means the girl dog was pretty much freaking out most of the day (sorry that Jody had to deal with that part). This morning when I got up, it was just kind of misting, but the girl dog was obviously aware of something that I wasn't, so she would not go outside, she did not want her 'cat-food-pop' (kind of like a popsicle, but not really), and she kept herself within a couple feet of the closet where it is dark. I left for the office and it was raining at a pretty good rate, and it rained all the way into the office, but traffic was NOT terrible since some schools had closed and you know, people here can't drive in the rain, and let's not talk about the threat of snow. Anyhoo...this ambulance took about 20 minutes to pass me...I could see it through the rear-view mirror, and when it finally passed me (we all pulled over to the right at the last minute, it got off the Interstate a couple exits later. I really don't get it...

But, after two or three meetings and a luncheon, today is about to be wrapped up, and I am actually ready for tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment