Saturday, May 28, 2016

2016 - Day 149/217 - Saturday...

Okay, last night, I forgot to mention the trumpet vines. I am not sure if these really ARE trumpet vines or not, but that is what I have always called them, and that is what I am going to stick with. As I sit here in the office looking out the window, there is not a bit of breeze stirring. I just got in from taking the dog for a walk, and it it warm (not really going to classify it as HOT quite yet) and the humidity is hovering around 200%. There has been more rain to the south and the east of us today, and the flooded areas from a couple days ago are flooding again. Crazy! Flood gates are open on two or three of the dams which means they are sending water down towards the Gulf where they already have TOO MUCH water, so that is creating more troubles. There is always a catch 22 in the works.

I took advantage of several opportunities to nap today, and that has been lovely. I also got some 'putzing' done around the house. I could have mowed some grass, but I am kind of worried about that; about three weeks ago I had some terrible allergies challenges, then last week I mowed grass and came done with more allergy challenges. Not trying to avoid the grass mowing (okay, well, maybe a little bit), but I would truly like to avoid the allergy crap from getting worse. I am down to coughing only about every three or four minutes, so I think I am headed in the right direction.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VINES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment