Saturday, May 14, 2016

2016 - Day 135/231 - Saturday...

You don't pay too much attention to stuff until it doesn't work anymore. I know, this is a 'first world problem', but I think we did really well. There were storms out here on the edge of nowhere, which caused the electricity to come and go for a while. And then it went. We have lived out here for almost a decade, and the rural electric coop dependability has actually been much better than we experienced in Austin. We were not even home when the power went out (and stayed out), but we estimate it was about 3p.m. Our first clue was when the garage door opener would not work. So, no big deal actually, and the power came back on  about six hours later, we estimate. We were real troopers, to. There were no issues, honestly, and it made nap time much calmer.

I had an early flight home from Washington D.C. this morning, and even with a connecting flight in Chicago, I slept almost non-stop. I was asleep before we took off from Washington, and I do not even remember that part of it. Pretty much the same thing from Chicago into Austin. I did not sleep well at all last night, and there was really no reason for that, but I have spend tome time today making up for it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELECTRICITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment