Sunday, May 22, 2016

2016 - Day 143/223 - Sunday...

The girl dog and I were lolling about on the couch the other night, and I TRIED to take a nice photo of the cuddling that was going on. I do not recall dogs being camera shy in my past, but our last two (Bear the Boy Dog and Maddie this Girl Dog) have shown a definite aversion to having their pictures taken. Before that, I do not recall Maxwell the long haired dachshund being very shy about it, not can I recall any other dogs I/We have had being shy about it. I do grant you this, it is only in the recent past (last decade or so) that cameras and photography was such an instant and obligatory thing. When I grew up, a photo was only to document something really important (weddings, vacations, graduations, funerals) and the actual film PROCESSING was speculative at best. It could take you two or three years to finally finish a roll of film, and then you had to take it to the drug store for developing. Quite a chore.

Whatever!

I got the rest of the front swamp mowed (not manicured) this morning. Then I got a few other chores done, and then it was off to Austin to get some office things done, then on to a noon appointment. On the way home from my appointment, I did make a phone call to my friend Diane in Boston. I can not even guess when the last time we spoke, but it was fun, and it made it seem like just yesterday.

I will be teaching a class all day tomorrow, but all-office on Tuesday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment