Friday, May 6, 2016

2016 - Day 127/239 - Friday...

Today is the final day of the Rogue's Gallery Week, and we are honored by one of my most special VIPs there is...VERA! She is kind of a photo bomber in her own way...she knows everything that is going on out in the coop and around the farm. She is up to date with all the fashion trends, and believes you should not spare the peck if you don't want to spoil the chick.

Last night, in addition to attending a sneak preview of the Captain America: Civil War movie, something rolled in and it have been sniffling and sneezing ever since. I am totally miserable right now, so I am going to cut this short, go curl up in the big blue chair, and blow my nose until my insides turn into outsides.

Deeds, Actions, Changes,
ALLERGIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment