Sunday, May 1, 2016

2016 - Day 122/244 - Sunday...

Welcome to May everyone, enjoy!

As predicted, there was no rain today (so far) but it was cloudy, and that was a good thing. It gave me a chance to get the rest of the grass cut in the front, and to get some other chores done. There was a possibility I would need to go into Austin to show a couple houses, but that disintegrated. Overall, it was a good day, lots of grass cut (mowed not manicured) and some other catching-up accomplished. I am sort of impressed that this is going on the second week of staying caught up, not (particularly) over-scheduling myself, and taking a minute or two every now and then for myself! Various flora around the property are blooming, and there were more cactus blossoms today. The society garlic is about to burst forth, and I always like them. There are still plenty of iris blooming, the cannas are blooming, plenty of wild flowers still, and the roses are particularly nice again this year. Jody and I bought some 'dwarf' roses several years ago at HEB, and if they are truly a 'dwarf' variety, I would hate to see the full sized ones. These 'dwarfs' (or should it be 'dwarves'?), are about five feet tall and as big around as a prized sequoia in a national park. Whatever. This particular photo is of one of the society garlics, enjoy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATCH-UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment