Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2016 - Day 125/241 - Wednesday...

In my ongoing effort to maintain the 'rogues gallery' theme of posts this week, I give you...Candy! It is no secret that I am a little short sh*t, always have been, but lately I have also been applying the 'tip-toe' technique of photo posing. I have also learned that it only takes about 20 seconds for my calves (attached to my legs) to start cramping up, much to the delight of those posing along side me or within range of me shrieking like a girl that just lost the head of her favorite Barbie. Whatever... We all do what we have to do. And I think I will still be able to come up with at least two more 'rogue' photos. I know for sure I still have one.

Not a bad day for a Wednesday, small successes, smaller challenges, big hopes and accomplishments.

Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest man in the world?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROGUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment