Sunday, May 8, 2016

2016 - Day 129/237 - Sunday...

Happy Mother's Day to all  you Mothers out there!

Earl the Squirrel is riddled with anxiety, angst, fear and trepidation. I am kind of surprised that this flock block actually lasted the week, they are usually gone pretty quickly because the squirrels zero in on them and run the chickens off.

There was some grass mowing (not manicuring) done today. It was mostly cloudy and that was really welcome. I am not sure that being out there in the actual 'environment' was the best thing I could have done if I truly am suffering from allergies; I assume it is allergies I am plagued with and not some honest to goodness plague of some other sort. I am self-medicating with Zyrtec and Mucinex, but I am off the Mucinex for the near term because the kind O have is the kind that makes you cough. Who knew there were two varieties of Mucinex? One makes you cough up pleg-ma (see Young Frankenstein) and the other is a suppressive. I will certainly go for the suppressant type the next time I need a fresh supply.

Send some kind thoughts to my friend Mikey in Florida; he had his gall bladder removed last Tuesday and is expecting to leave the horse-pistol tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PLEG-MA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment