Monday, May 23, 2016

2016 - Day 144/222 - Monday...

I am getting better at this 'distance education, technology, I am in the room by myself but I have to try and imagine that the class attendees are there with me' thang. Of course, I have my trusty side kick 'the Pale Rider' aka 'Snerdley' in the room with me most of the time, but I expect that at the next class I will be in the room alone. I have figured out how to keep the distance learners engaged in the class a bit better (you just have to pick on them and keep the conversations going), and I am getting more and more fluent with muting the microphones and making sure I an broadcasting sound as well as video. Overall, I was much more comfortable with the chore, and this was my third experience with distance education, so I think that is an acceptable 'learning curve' on my part. So, today there were 19 Associations across the state participating in the broadcast, with about 48 attendees in those 19 different locations. Not a bad turnout actually, and the attendees received CE credits for the class, and the expense of the class went directly to their TREPAC Investments. So far, EVERY class I have guided with this program has resulted in one or two FIRST TIME INVESTORS in TREPAC, and that is part of the goal. Thanks for all that participated, I know for sure that I learned a few things during the class, thanks for asking a bunch of great questions!

So that was pretty much my day. There was only a trace of rain overnight, the forecasts have changed so I think all the activity overnight will remain west and north of us, which is a blessing since the girl dog is shy of anything that could even remotely be thought of as thunder; airplanes, old trucks, farts, belches...you get the idea.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TECHNOLOGY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment