Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2016 - Day 132/234 - Wednesday...

This was taken at my penultimate meeting of the day; the NAR RPAC Awards Ceremony. Travis, Martha, Myra, me and David, NAR Region 10 folks. A great Ceremony with an abundance of NAR Volunteer Leadership at the Ceremony. Fun all around, and NOISY...

It is still Wednesday, but not for long. Today was a great day, although it started really early. My first meeting was at 8a.m. and when I got out of bed, my lap top was not cooperating. Not sure what all that was about, and I had 35 or 40 back-up plans in case of some fail, but I was able to get the laptop working again, but then it would not talk with the AV systems in the room I was presenting in, and we had to resort to back-up plan 37 and kind of do it the old-fashioned way but, bottom line, it all worked out fine and no harm was done and (I think) the presentation was well received!

Tomorrow I get to actually sleep in a little bit, my first meeting is not until 10a.m.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment