Saturday, July 30, 2016

2016 - Day 212/154 - Saturday...

That was part of what was for breakfast. Bacon! I can have bacon. May I have some bacon with my bacon please? I found it at the bottom of the meat drawer in the refrigerator. Does bacon have a 'best by' date on it? I didn't look, but I guess it doesn't matter. It has been about twelve hours since breakfast and we are both still breathing and not experiencing any trauma that can be tied directly to the event. It was good, too! Made a pile of eggs in the bacon grease, so that was a treat, too. Jody had half a scone. I am missing the dairy and the bread. I am cheating with cantaloupe. I miss the Milky Ways too. But it will all work out okay in the end.

Thursday night will be a big cheat night for me, but more about that later.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment