Monday, July 25, 2016

2016 - Day 207/159 - Monday...

When I got home this afternoon, these clouds looked somewhat promising, but they were off in the distance, and you can never tell about these things. It was very, very still when I stepped out of the car, which is a little bit unusual for our recent experiences; it has been a pretty windy year as winds go. We have enjoyed the winds, which helps out on our energy consumption. The turbines need wind! I checked the meters in the front and took this photo. I then pulled the car into the garage (I wonder why it is not called a 'garage'?), checked those meters, and was getting ready to put some dry food out for Barney, and suddenly the winds came up and you could definitely tell there was a drop in the temperature. I was still not convinced. I came inside, and a little while later, the rain began, and we got a good little shower. At last look, we had 0.65" in the gauge, and that makes us very happy. There could still be a little more on the way tonight, and there is a (increased) 50% chance for rain tomorrow and another chance for rain on Friday.

Good day, bad day...every peak has a valley, but every valley has a peak.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment