Friday, August 26, 2016

2016 - Day 239/127 - Friday...

It has been two or three days since it has rained out here on the edge of nowhere, but I think that might be changing over the weekend. I have a couple goals that I would like to achieve over the weekend, getting grass cut (I swear I just cut it last weekend and it looks like I haven't cut it in a month), I want to wash the breakfast room windows, and I would like to get the home telephone reported as being out of order. The clouds when I got home were particularly lovely this afternoon. Now they are just a grey, overcast nothing when you look up...but earlier they were magnificent!

I chose not to shave today...that is just the kind of guy I am. Wild. Crazy. Independent. Nothing terrible happened because I did not shave. Basically, I just got a really good start on the weekend. Usually I revel in the thought of not shaving on Saturday and Sunday, but then I dread having to shave on Monday morning. Long weekends are great, and this new trend (we will see if I remember not to shave next Friday) has something going for it. Labor Day weekend is coming up, which means that I can take a four-day break from shaving. I am practically giddy with anticipation, although there are lots of things that can make (and have made) me giddy in the past. I remember in fourth grade...

But I digress...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment