Saturday, August 27, 2016

2017 - Day 240/126 - Saturday...

The lilies are blooming all around the house. Red one in the front, these white ones out by the pool. I spent most of the day putzing around the house; i swept leaves off the pool deck and the back patio, then sucked them up with my leaf sucker. I am happy with that thing, it is really a time saver. I accidentally crashed into a hanging decoration while sweeping and disturbed a wasps nest; four or five stings but I got my revenge with a can of wasp spray. I even took our my plan on some unsuspecting nests. My opinion is, you should not go on the offense if you don't have a decent defense. Some of you will be very proud of me for having used a sports metaphor, others of you will not know what the hell I am talking about, and I pretty much don't either, but I thought about it all day.

I did spend HOURS cutting grass today, and there is still some touching up that could be done. I even shredded some of the land behind the house, and tomorrow I will do some more in the front. Tomorrow I need to also do some work on the chicken coop and there is some sort of varmint that (I believe) has chewed through an electrical line in the front barn; the overhead lights are not working anymore, so I want to get that fixed.

There is always stuff that needs to be done out here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment