Wednesday, August 10, 2016

2016 - Day 223/143 - Wednesday...

It's hump day y'all. HUMP DAY. I need to take a nap. I woke up earlier than usual this morning, concerned that I had improperly spelled Bentley in last night's entry. Now I expect I will wake up early tomorrow, wondering if that apostrophe is in the proper place. Is is t's or ts' or is it just okay to ignore the need of an apostrophe and fake it, or is an apostrophe unnecessary and I am just stressing out about nothing (which is usually the case for me). Whatever the case, as long as I stressed about it, I decided to share the photo of the Bentley that was behind me yesterday afternoon at the rail road crossing. Now, is rail road one word or two? Oh crap...well, actually in this case it is two words, but is it more proper to make it one word or...

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WAKING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment