Tuesday, August 9, 2016

2016 - Day 222/144 - Tuesday...

When is the last time you were stopped at a railroad crossing? Me either! I can't remember. But you know what, it was no big deal. It gave me a chance to sit in the car, check e-mails, send a couple e-mails, check my Facebook page, comment on the posts of a couple friends, and cruise the Bentley that pulled up behind me. Two fun things. I really, REALLY like Bentley's, but trains are more within my reach. I don't think I have even EVER sat in a Bentley or a Rolls Royce, but I expect there is still time for that. Now, back to trains...several years ago, when traveling was still kind of fun, Jody and I flew to Salt Lake City and took the American Orient-Express on a tour of the National Parks from there to Los Angeles. It was great. It would be quite a luxury to take the trains from Austin to the various convention cities that I visit on an annual basis, but I am not sure the trains go to Maui. Maybe, let me check the Googles.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment