Sunday, August 21, 2016

2016 - Day 234/132 - Sunday...

Pretty much as it was predicted (thanks Albert), it was grey and cloudy and dribble for most of the day. I took full advantage of it, did very little outside other than to give the chicken coop a good cleaning and changed the cedar shavings in their nesting boxes. Did some reviewing for a class I am guiding tomorrow, and took a couple naps. Other than taking the girl dog for a ride, we did not leave the house.

We have officially topped 10" of rain this month, so we have had a whole years worth of rain in just 8 months of 2016. It is supposed to rain a little bit more tonight and tomorrow, then we have a break for a couple days, then there is a small chance for rain next weekend.

my schedule is pretty open for the coming week, and that will be nice. I can take advantage of that and try my best to stay caught up!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment